Friday, September 26, 2008

Blogs Blogs Blogs!

Hello Friends!

Blogspot, MySpace, Xanga and Facebook. Geesh how can one person end up with so many places to hang out. That doesn't even count the MSN groups or forums run by other friends! And still, there are other sites I have joined, but solely for the purpose of checking in with the friends who hang out there instead of here.

Keeping up with all of them can be a bit of a challenge unless I do the old copy/paste trick. So, if you are a visitor to more than one or even all of them, bare with me as I get things caught up. I do after all only have one life to live~ hmmm, where have I heard that before ? giggle Ok, scuse' the sad and sorry attempt at humor. Comedy isn't one of my true gifts

Pick the place you like to be the best and say hello to me there. You don't have to follow me all over the net . I don't get upset if you don't comment every day on each of them. I'll let you know if I plan on leaving one of the groups before I do it. Ok?

Each place has it's own perks and they all fill a need for something ~ like entertainment, fellowship, support, family fun and of course friendship. I get the chance to talk with people who are going through similar circumstances and I get to vent or share about the things happening in my life too. They won't all be exactly the same because the friends aren't all the same and conversations can go in so many different directions. But, the important updates from me will be shared.

So, whichever place you decide to visit, I hope you enjoy the time you spend there.

Take care friend!


and remember....

"Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."

No comments: