Thursday, July 15, 2010

Another year has flown right by!


You would think, that someone who loves to scribble her thoughts, would do a much better job with this whole blogging thing. Oh, so not true. This past year has been a whirlwind of uncovering the me I want to be, but I've not shared a thing. Maybe I'm more of a private person than I thought.


To sum it up...I've become much more self confident. I've lost 40# , flew to Germany and found out I CAN survive. I can be a bitch when I want to be and a kitten when I feel like it too. I've welcomed stronger friendships and I've left those that dragged me down blow away like the seeds from a dandilion puff.


I like the woman I'm becoming. Yes, sometimes I miss the girl I used to be. That girl however had her identity tied up in being a wife/mother/caregiver. Now, I have time for me and I like it.


In the words from the lyrics of a song.....


"I've found you find strength in your moments of weakness. For once I'm at peace with myself.....

I'm movin' on."


Thanks for sharing a bit of your day with me!

~ Lisa

No comments: